FAQs about flights from Dar es Salaam (DAR) to London (LON)
What are the best airports for Dar es Salaam to London flights?
The most frequently flown routes between Dar es Salaam and London are:
What are some of the most popular airlines flying from Dar es Salaam to London?
- Dar es Salaam Airport (DAR-Julius Nyerere Intl.) to London Airport (LHR-Heathrow) - 13 flights per week
- Dar es Salaam Airport (DAR-Julius Nyerere Intl.) to London Airport (LGW-Gatwick) - 11 flights per week
- Dar es Salaam Airport (DAR-Julius Nyerere Intl.) to London Airport (STN-Stansted) - 11 flights per week
If you plan to fly from Dar es Salaam to London and want top-notch customer service and good in-flight entertainment, one of these well-liked air carriers might just be right up your alley.
How many flights are there from Dar es Salaam to London?
- KLM with 55 flights every month.
- Kenya Airways with 55 flights every month.
- Delta with 49 flights every month.
- Air France with 20 flights every month.
With 2 flights operating between Dar es Salaam and London every day, it's never too late to organise a trip to London.
Fare, taxes & fees: Fares were found on ebookers.com and are updated daily. They include all taxes and fees, except baggage fees.
Refunds/changes/cancellations: Itinerary changes, if permitted for the fare, will have a £25.00 / 45.00 Euro service fee charged by ebookers, plus any airline fare and tax increase that may be applicable.
Other conditions: Schedules, fares and rules are subject to change without notice. Seats are limited and may not be available on all flights/dates or in all markets. Fares will not be honored retroactively or in exchange for any wholly/partially unused ticket. Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable. Fare rules are provided for the selected itinerary before booking.