Cleaning and safety practices
A heady day in the grand surroundings of an imperial city
Souks & winding maze-like streets in the ancient Medina
Exotic herbs & spices in a traditional Berber pharmacy
Array of international cuisine for lunch in the Golden Tulip
Tasty Moroccan dinner & live show in Palais Charhamane
About this activity
What's included, what's not
Guided tour of Marrakesh
Admission to Bahia Palace
Buffet lunch at the Golden Tulip
Dinner and show at Palais Charhamane
Roundtrip transport to and from your Agadir hotel
Live tour commentary provided in English
Know Before You Book
Children aged 2 and younger are complimentary.
Maximum group size is 8 people.
This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
Tour stops vary.
Hotel pick-up is available from most centrally located Agadir hotels. Please arrange pick-up from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
At least 4 people are required for this activity to take place.
What you can expect
Visit the majestic environment of Marrakesh for a once-in-a-lifetime experience in an old imperial city. Walk through the shops of the ancient Medina, see a historic Berber palace and enjoy a delicious Moroccan dinner to immerse yourself in the rich history and culture around you.
Surrounded by thousands of palm trees and with the snow-capped Atlas Mountains in the background, Marrakesh is a spectacular sight. After the ride from your hotel, you can step right into the heart of the vibrant local life and explore the labyrinth of souks that make up the Medina. Admire the wide selection of handicrafts on display, providing an interior designer's dream.
After a visit to the ruins of El Badi Palace, you have the chance to explore the world-famous Djemaa El Fnaa Square; drums, snake charmers, soothsayers and storytellers keep you entertained as a tremendous barbecue is prepared. Settle in for a grand Moroccan meal in Palais Charhamane as the sun sets behind the Koutoubia Minaret. During dinner, you can watch a live show and belly dancer before the bus ride back to Agadir.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travellers
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Protective shields in place at main contact areas
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Masks required
- Masks provided
- Hand sanitiser provided
- Individually wrapped food options available
2.2 average out of 5 rating of 5 reviews
Sort reviews by
Download the ebookers app and make the most of your trip
- Profit! You earn more BONUS+ in the app than on desktop
- Get real-time travel updates, such as gate changes and flight delays
- View upcoming trip details, hotel address information and get maps for directions