Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer digital TV and desks
- Free WiFi
- Options for a bite to eat include a restaurant and a coffee shop
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include concierge services and luggage storage
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and comfy beds
- 6 minutes by foot from Pyrenees Andorra Shopping Centre and a 3-minute drive from Caldea Spa
- Pets welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Unike Artic Hotel ratings based on 1 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Unike Artic Hotel
1 Apr 2019 by Jordi C.
Gracias. Jordi C. Director
About the Unike Artic HotelLocation Carrer de Tobira, 11, Andorra la Vella, AD500
Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. Public spaces have free WiFi. Unike Artic Hotel also features concierge services and a lift. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
- 60 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Coffee shop
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Unike Artic Hotel offers 60 forms of accommodation. Televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a bath and shower. This Andorra la Vella hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Digital channels
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 8 AM to 10:30 AM.
Unike Artic Hotel has a restaurant on site.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 8 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 10 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.