Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with balconies or patios, separate sitting areas and LED TVs
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy a bite to eat at one of the 2 restaurants
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, tour or ticket assistance and a porter
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre and a playground
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and spaciousness
- Just a 4-minute drive from Teachers Camp and 7 minutes from SM City Baguio
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 127 reviews
About the Sierra Pines BaguioLocation South Outlook Corner, C. Arellano St, Baguio, 2600
There are 2 restaurants on site. Public spaces have free WiFi. A fitness centre, spa services, and a library are also featured at the business-friendly Sierra Pines Baguio. The hotel can provide wedding services and tour/ticket assistance. Self parking is free. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Baguio hotel.
- 60 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- 2 buildings
- 2 dining venues
- Built in 2016
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- BBQ grill(s)
- Outdoor picnic space
- Newspapers for purchase
- Fireplace in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Playground on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Parking: Free self parking
Sierra Pines Baguio offers 60 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. Rooms open to balconies or patios. This individually furnished accommodation has separate sitting areas and includes desks. Beds feature premium bedding. LED televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include a shower, complimentary slippers, a bidet and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Private balcony or patio
- Sitting area
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LED television
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.
On-site venue – This restaurant specialises in Filipino cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
The Outlook Steak – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Playground on site
- Number of treatment rooms 3
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for PHP 1500.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Union Pay
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Cash Deposit Required
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between PHP 500 and PHP 500 for adults, and PHP 250 and PHP 250 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: PHP 1500.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Grand Sierra Pines Hotel Baguio
- Grand Sierra Pines Hotel
- Grand Sierra Pines Baguio
- Sierra Pines Baguio Hotel
- Sierra Pines Hotel
- Grand Sierra Pines
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.