Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, cable TV and fridges
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool or soak in the spa tub
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests praise the quiet and central location
- Just a 4-minute drive from Lisburn Road and 5 minutes from Queen's University of Belfast
Crowne Plaza Belfast ratings based on 10 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Crowne Plaza Belfast
13 Jun 2019 by duty manager
Thank you for choosing The Crowne Plaza Belfast. Regards Geraldine McLarnon
17 Jan 2019 by duty manager
Dear Guest Thank you fore sharing your feedback during your recent stay at The Crowne Plaza Belfast. Regards Geraldine McLarnon
9 Nov 2018 by duty manager
Thank you for choosing The Crowne Plaza Belfast.
Nice hotel friendly staff
20 Feb 2018 by Duty Manager
Dear Guest Thank you so much for your lovely comments, we are delighted that you had a lovely stay. Regards Geraldine McLarnon
15 Jan 2018 by Duty Manager
Dear Guest Thank you for all your kind comments, so glad you had a very enjoyable and comfortable stay at The Crowne Plaza Belfast. Regards Geraldine McLarnon
Very nice Hotel,helpful staff .
15 Jan 2018 by Duty Manager
Dear Aurelija Thank you so much for all your kind comments. Hope to welcome you back again in the future. Regards Geraldine Mclarnon
Close to City
great value, great hotel, great stay
Great relaxing treat
About the Crowne Plaza BelfastLocation 117 Milltown Road, Belfast, Northern Ireland BT8 7XP
As a guest of Crowne Plaza Belfast, you'll find an indoor pool, a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness centre. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. There's an onsite business centre. The business-friendly Crowne Plaza Belfast also features tour or ticket assistance, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Self parking is free. This 4-star Belfast hotel is smoke free.
- 136 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Conference centre
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , RV, bus, truck parking
- Airport: Belfast (BHD-George Best Belfast City) (13.9 km / 8.6 mi)
- Train station: Belfast Central Station (6.9 km / 4.3 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Crowne Plaza Belfast offers 136 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and coffee/tea makers. Cable televisions are provided. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include a hairdryer and an iron/ironing board.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
The Green Room – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Manicures and pedicures
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in along with matching photo identification. Any other arrangements must be coordinated with the property prior to arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: GBP 50.00 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 12.95 for adults and GBP 6.50 for children (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 15.00 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Ramada Plaza Belfast Hotel
- Crowne Plaza Belfast Hotel
- Ramada Belfast
- Belfast Ramada
- Ramada Plaza, Belfast Hotel Belfast
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
This property has received its official star rating from Tourism NI.