Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs, desks and showers
- Free WiFi
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Amenities include a front-desk safe, a computer and multilingual staff
- Guests like the breakfast and restaurant
- Just a 3-minute walk from Ulster Hall and 5 minutes on foot from Grand Opera House
- Pets welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
ETAP Belfast ratings based on 17 verified reviews
Guest reviews for ETAP Belfast
Budget hotel no thrills
Good city location
Unclean and noisy
2nd stay here in Belfast
About the ETAP BelfastLocation 35 Dublin Road, Belfast, Northern Ireland BT2 7HE
ETAP Belfast offers its guests tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. This Belfast hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 146 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- Built in 2013
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Computer for guest use
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Airport: Belfast (BHD-George Best Belfast City) (6.3 km / 3.9 mi)
- Train station: Belfast Central Station (2.8 km / 1.7 mi)
ETAP Belfast offers 146 forms of accommodation with air conditioning. Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a shower. This Belfast hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 7 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: GBP 5.00 per pet, per day
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Parking height restrictions apply
- Cash Deposit Required
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 5.80 for adults and GBP 5.80 for children (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 10.50 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 5.00 per pet, per day
- Early check-in fee: GBP 10.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 10.00 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- ETAP Belfast Hotel
- ETAP Hotel
- ETAP Belfast
You should know
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).