Find cheap hotels in Bend
Hotels from £38
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Bend
Most frequently booked hotels in Bend
Top budget Bend hotel deals
Top luxury Bend hotel deals
Finding Bend Hotels
So, you're considering a trip to Bend? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions. You can choose among 1086 Bend hotels and accommodation options to find a place to stay.
Whether you're searching for budget hotels in Bend, places to stay for the entire family, or pet-friendly options, Bend offers different types of accommodation so you can find something you like:
- 9 airport hotels
- 32 budget hotels
- 140 family-friendly hotels
- 40 luxury hotels
- 112 pet-friendly hotels
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Bend
When you're thinking about where you'd like to stay in Bend, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests like these Bend hotels for their free breakfast:
- Best Western Ponderosa Lodge
- Best Western Prineville Inn
- Sleep Inn & Suites
The following Bend hotels are popular with travellers for their swimming pool:
- Riverhouse on the Deschutes
- Days Inn by Wyndham Bend
- Best Western Ponderosa Lodge
Travellers who stayed at these Bend hotels appreciated the on-site gym:
- Best Western Plus Rama Inn
- Comfort Suites Redmond Airport
The city of Bend is known for its lake views, riverfront and recreation choices. Popular attractions in and around Bend include:
- Tower Theatre
- Des Chutes Historical Museum
- Drake Park
- Les Schwab Amphitheater
- Old Mill District
- Deschutes Brewery
- River's Edge Golf Course
When making plans for your holiday in Bend, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight to Redmond, OR (RDM-Robert's Field) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Bend?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Bend, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Bend are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually December and January. The months with the most rain are December and January, whereas September and August have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 12°C and at night it is -5°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 86 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 25°C during the day and -1°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 60 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 29°C and the nighttime average is 2°C. Average precipitation for this season is 27 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 20°C and -5°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 104 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Bend is 277 mm.