Find cheap hotels in Blackstone
Hotels from £47
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Blackstone
Most frequently booked hotels in Blackstone
Finding Blackstone Hotels
So, you're thinking about going to Blackstone? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Blackstone has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Blackstone include:
- Rhode Island State Capitol Building
- Kennedy Plaza
- Stadium Theatre
- Woonsocket City Hall
- Museum of Work and Culture
- St Ann Arts and Cultural Center
- Wide World of Indoor Sports
When making plans for your holiday in Blackstone, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into Pawtucket, RI (SFZ-North Central State) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Blackstone?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Blackstone, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Blackstone are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are April and December, whereas September and May have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 12°C and at night it is -7°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 10 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 28°C during the day and 2°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 10 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 29°C and the nighttime average is 10°C. Average precipitation for this season is 9 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 21°C and -5°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 12 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Blackstone is 41 mm.