As a guest of Apartamento con acceso a piscina, you'll find an outdoor pool, laundry facilities, and a lift. Public spaces have free WiFi. Self parking is free. This 3-star Bucaramanga apartment is smoke free.
- 2 guestrooms or units
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pool
- Separate living room
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Separate dining area
Available in all rooms:
Available in some public areas:
Parking: Free self parking
This apartment offers 2 forms of accommodation with free toiletries and fans. This individually decorated and furnished accommodation has separate living rooms. Accommodation at this 3-star apartment has kitchens with fridges, separate dining areas and kitchenware and utensils. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include telephones along with free local calls (restrictions may apply).
- In-room kitchen
- Dining room
- Living room
- Local calls (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
- Wardrobe or cupboard
Recreational amenities at the apartment include an outdoor pool.
- Check-in time starts at 1:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is: 15
Special check-in instructions:
If you are planning to arrive after 12:30 AM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Guests arriving after 12:30 AM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for COP 20000.0 per day.
- Pets: COP 60000 per accommodation, per stay
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. On-site parties or group events are strictly prohibited. Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification may be required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. On-site parties or group events are strictly prohibited. For guests' safety, the property includes carbon monoxide detector in all accommodation.
- Debit cards not accepted
- Events/parties not allowed
- Cash Deposit Required
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cleaning fee: COP 40000.0 per accommodation, per stay.
- The national sales tax (19%) may be charged at check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of the length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: COP 60000 per accommodation, per stay
- Early check-in fee: COP 50000 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: COP 20000.0 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Apartamento con acceso piscina Apartment Bucaramanga
- Apartamento con acceso piscina Bucaramanga
- Apartamento con acceso piscin
- Apartamento con acceso a piscina Apartment
- Apartamento con acceso a piscina Bucaramanga
- Apartamento con acceso a piscina Apartment Bucaramanga
You should know
- Visitors traveling with a child may be required by the property to present the following documents: At check-in, parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be obligated to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors). If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be obligated to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents, along with a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors planning to travel with children should consult a Colombian consulate office in advance of travel for additional guidance.
url importing http://www.ebookers.com/Bucaramanga-Hotels-Apartamento-con-acceso-a-piscina.h33788065-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&
There was an error importing /Bucaramanga-Hotels-Apartamento-con-acceso-a-piscina.h33788065-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&, error: javax.servlet.jsp.JspTagException: 301 http://www.ebookers.com/Bucaramanga-Hotels-Apartamento-con-acceso-a-piscina.h33788065-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&