Find cheap hotels in Canada Rosal
Hotels from £37
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Canada Rosal
Most frequently booked hotels in Canada Rosal
Finding Canada Rosal Hotels
So, you're thinking about a trip to Canada Rosal? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Exploring Canada Rosal
The city of Canada Rosal has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Canada Rosal include:
- Santa Cruz Parish
- Arca Real del Agua
- Santa Maria Church
- Plaza de Espana
- El Mirador de Benamejí
- Santa Barbara Church
- Penaflor Palace
When is the Best Time to Explore Canada Rosal?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Canada Rosal, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Canada Rosal are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and December. The months with the most rain are March and December, whereas July and August have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 21°C and at night it is 4°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 268 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 34°C during the day and 9°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 123 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 36°C and the nighttime average is 15°C. Average precipitation for this season is 23 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 28°C and 5°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 257 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Canada Rosal is 671 mm.