Find cheap hotels in Cramant
Hotels from £35
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Cramant
Most frequently booked hotels in Cramant
Finding Cramant Hotels
So, you're considering travelling to Cramant? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Cramant has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Cramant include:
- Perrier Jouet
- Moet et Chandon
- Champagne Vallois Ferat Winery
When arranging your Cramant getaway, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight into Paris (XCR-Vatry) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Cramant?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Cramant, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Cramant are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are July and December, whereas June and January have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 11°C and at night it is 0°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 6 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 21°C during the day and 3°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 6 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 24°C and the nighttime average is 8°C. Average precipitation for this season is 9 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 16°C and 1°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 7 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Cramant is 28 mm.