Find cheap hotels in Eastsound
Hotels from £100
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Eastsound
Most frequently booked hotels in Eastsound
Finding Eastsound Hotels
So, you're considering going to Eastsound? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions. You can choose among 53 Eastsound hotels and accommodation options to find a place you'd like to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Eastsound
When you're deciding where you want to stay in Eastsound, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests like this Eastsound hotel for the free breakfast:
- Kangaroo House B&B on Orcas Island
These Eastsound hotels are popular with travellers for their pool:
- Waterfront Home Orcas Landing
- Historic Lodge, Private Beach, Hot Tub, Incredible Views, Close To Town
The scenic city of Eastsound is known for its natural parks, island setting and sunsets. Popular attractions in and around Eastsound include:
- Orcas Island
- Orcas Island Golf Course
- Turtleback Mountain
- Orcas Island Historical Museum
- The Funhouse Discovery Center
- Summit Learning Center
- Moran State Park
When making plans for your holiday in Eastsound, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into Rosario, WA (RSJ-Rosario Seaplane Base) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Eastsound?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Eastsound, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Eastsound are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually December and February. The months with the most rain are January and November, whereas July and August have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 12°C and at night it is 2°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 207 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 20°C during the day and 3°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 105 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 22°C and the nighttime average is 7°C. Average precipitation for this season is 80 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 17°C and 2°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 241 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Eastsound is 633 mm.