Find cheap hotels in Eilat
Hotels from £42
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Eilat
Most frequently booked hotels in Eilat
Top budget Eilat hotel deals
Top luxury Eilat hotel deals
Finding Eilat Hotels
So, you're considering a trip to Eilat? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions. You can choose among 144 Eilat hotels and accommodation options to find a place you'd like to stay.
Whether you're looking for cheap hotels in Eilat, places to stay for the entire family, or pet-friendly choices, Eilat offers different types of accommodation so you'll be able to find something that will work for you:
- 11 airport hotels
- 21 budget hotels
- 73 family-friendly hotels
- 21 luxury hotels
- 11 pet-friendly hotels
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Eilat
When you're deciding where you want to stay in Eilat, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests appreciate these Eilat hotels for the free breakfast:
- Astral Nirvana Suites - All Inclusive
- Herods Vitalis Spa Hotel Eilat
- Dan Panorama Eilat
These Eilat hotels are popular with travellers for their pool:
- Dan Eilat
- Queen of Sheba Eilat Hotel
- Royal Beach Eilat
Guests who stayed at these Eilat hotels appreciated the on-site fitness centre:
- Central Park
- Club in Eilat
- Isrotel Agamim
The scenic city of Eilat is known for its beaches, ocean views and swimming. Popular attractions in and around Eilat include:
- Dekel Beach
- Mall Hayam
- Papaya Beach
- Eilat Museum and Art Gallery
- Green Beach
- Dolphin Reef
- Ice Space
When making plans for your trip to Eilat, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight into Eilat (ETH) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Eilat?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Eilat, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Eilat are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are March and February, whereas March and February have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 28°C and at night it is 9°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 0 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 40°C during the day and 15°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 0 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 40°C and the nighttime average is 22°C. Average precipitation for this season is 0 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 35°C and 11°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 0 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Eilat is 0 mm.