Find cheap hotels in Forresters Beach
Hotels from £71
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Forresters Beach
Most frequently booked hotels in Forresters Beach
Finding Forresters Beach Hotels
So, you're considering travelling to Forresters Beach? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Forresters Beach
When you're deciding where you want to stay in Forresters Beach, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests like this Forresters Beach hotel for the free breakfast:
- Forresters Beach Bed & Breakfast
This Forresters Beach hotel is popular with travellers for the swimming pool:
- Forresters Beach Resort
Exploring Forresters Beach
The relaxing city of Forresters Beach is known for its beaches. Popular attractions in and around Forresters Beach include:
- Terrigal Beach
- Crackneck Lookout
- Breakers Country Club
- Terrigal Lagoon
- The Skillion
- Toonwoon Bay Beach
- Swadling Reserve
When making plans for your holiday in Forresters Beach, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight to Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Forresters Beach?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Forresters Beach, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Forresters Beach are typically January and February, whereas the coldest months are usually July and June. The months with the most rain are April and March, whereas December and October have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 26°C and at night it is 16°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 320 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 23°C during the day and 8°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 377 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 20°C and the nighttime average is 8°C. Average precipitation for this season is 273 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 25°C and 12°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 218 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Forresters Beach is 1188 mm.