Find cheap hotels in Fort Myers
Hotels from £65
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Fort Myers
Most frequently booked hotels in Fort Myers
Top budget Fort Myers hotel deals
Top luxury Fort Myers hotel deals
Finding Fort Myers Hotels
So, you're thinking about travelling to Fort Myers? If you'd like to find accommodation that's close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions such as Imaginarium Hands - On Museum, Edison and Ford Winter Estates and Manatee Park. You can choose among 2330 Fort Myers hotels and accommodation options to find a place you'd like to stay.
Whether you're searching for budget hotels in Fort Myers, places to stay for the entire family, or pet-friendly choices, Fort Myers offers various types of accommodation so you can find something that works for you:
- 20 airport hotels
- 86 budget hotels
- 297 family-friendly hotels
- 70 luxury hotels
- 103 pet-friendly hotels
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Fort Myers
When you're thinking about where to stay in Fort Myers, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests like the following Fort Myers hotels for the free breakfast:
- Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Fort Myers Near JetBlue Park
- Embassy Suites Fort Myers
- Drury Inn & Suites Fort Myers at I-75 & Gulf Coast Town Ctr
The following Fort Myers hotels are popular with travellers for their pool:
- The Neptune Resort
- Sanibel Inn
- Song of the Sea
Travellers who stayed at these hotels in Fort Myers enjoyed the on-site fitness centre:
- Casa Loma Motel on the Waterfront
- Sundial Beach Resort & Spa
- Hyatt Place Coconut Point
Exploring Fort Myers
The city of Fort Myers is known for its dancing, entertainment and baseball. Popular attractions in and around Fort Myers include:
- Imaginarium Hands - On Museum
- Edison and Ford Winter Estates
- Manatee Park
- Sun Splash Water Park
- Lovers Key State Park
- Florida Repertory Theater
- Harborside Event Center
When making plans for your holiday in Fort Myers, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into Fort Myers, FL (RSW-Southwest Florida Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Fort Myers?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Fort Myers, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Fort Myers are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and December. The months with the most rain are August and June, whereas December and January have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 28°C and at night it is 12°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 177 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 33°C during the day and 16°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 378 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 33°C and the nighttime average is 23°C. Average precipitation for this season is 699 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 32°C and 12°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 166 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Fort Myers is 1420 mm.