Find cheap hotels in Gorubathan
Hotels from £21
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Gorubathan
Most frequently booked hotels in Gorubathan
Finding Gorubathan Hotels
So, you're considering going to Gorubathan? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Gorubathan has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Gorubathan include:
- Malbazar Park
- Neora Valley National Park
- Nagrakata Park
- Gorumara National Park
When arranging your Gorubathan getaway, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight into Bagdogra (IXB) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Gorubathan?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Gorubathan, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Gorubathan are typically June and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and December. The months with the most rain are August and July, whereas January and October have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 14°C and at night it is -11°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 0 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 22°C during the day and -1°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 107 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 22°C and the nighttime average is 4°C. Average precipitation for this season is 305 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 18°C and -10°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 0 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Gorubathan is 412 mm.