Find cheap hotels in Harderwijk
Hotels from £55
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Harderwijk
Most frequently booked hotels in Harderwijk
Finding Harderwijk Hotels
So, you're thinking about going to Harderwijk? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions. You can choose among 8 Harderwijk hotels and accommodation choices to find a place to stay.
The walkable city of Harderwijk is known for its restaurants. Popular attractions in and around Harderwijk include:
- Dolphinarium Harderwijk
- Strand Nulde
- Walibi Holland
- Elburg Vischmarkt
- Batavia Werf
When making plans for your holiday in Harderwijk, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight to Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Harderwijk?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Harderwijk, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Harderwijk are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are September and August, whereas April and March have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 11°C and at night it is 0°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 6 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 21°C during the day and 3°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 6 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 23°C and the nighttime average is 9°C. Average precipitation for this season is 9 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 16°C and 2°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 6 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Harderwijk is 27 mm.