Find cheap hotels in Helen
Hotels from £39
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Helen
Most frequently booked hotels in Helen
Top budget Helen hotel deals
Top luxury Helen hotel deals
Finding Helen Hotels
So, you're thinking about travelling to Helen? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions. You can choose among 490 Helen hotels and accommodation options to find a place you'd like to stay.
Whether you're looking for budget hotels in Helen, places to stay for the entire family, or pet-friendly choices, Helen has various types of accommodation so you can find something you like:
- 24 budget hotels
- 82 family-friendly hotels
- 15 luxury hotels
- 35 pet-friendly hotels
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Helen
When you're deciding where to stay in Helen, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests recognise the following Helen hotels for the free breakfast:
- Holiday Inn Express Dahlonega
- Gateway Inn & Suites
- Americas Best Value Inn Helen
These Helen hotels are popular with travellers for their pool:
- Kingwood Resort
- Mountain Valley Inn Dillard
- Holiday Inn Express Helen
Guests who stayed at these hotels in Helen enjoyed the on-site fitness centre:
- Alpine Crest/resort Club of Helen
- Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa
- Country Hideaway at Mountain Lakes
The city of Helen is known for its entertainment, live music and wineries. Popular attractions in and around Helen include:
- Helen Arts & Heritage Center
- Unicoi Hill Park
- Charlemagne's Kingdom
- Helen Festhalle
- Helen Tubing & Helen Water Park
- Helen Waterpark
- Unicoi State Park
When is the Best Time to Explore Helen?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Helen, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Helen are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and December. The months with the most rain are January and March, whereas October and May have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 18°C and at night it is -4°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 387 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 29°C during the day and 3°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 342 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 29°C and the nighttime average is 9°C. Average precipitation for this season is 348 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 23°C and -4°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 345 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Helen is 1422 mm.