Find cheap hotels in Imst
Hotels from £135
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Imst
Most frequently booked hotels in Imst
Finding Imst Hotels
So, you're considering a holiday to Imst? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions. You can choose among 430 Imst hotels and accommodation options to find a place to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Imst
When you're deciding where to stay in Imst, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests appreciate these Imst hotels for their free breakfast:
- Alpenhotel Enzian
- Gasthof Sonne
- Frühstückspension Gschwandthof
These Imst hotels are popular with travellers for their swimming pool:
- Hotel Bergwelt
- A CASA Saphir
- Bergland Design- und Wellnesshotel
Guests who stayed at these Imst hotels liked the on-site gym:
- Appartementhaus Staff
- Gasthof Hotel Post
- Hotel Alpenaussicht
The quaint city of Imst is known for its spas. Popular attractions in and around Imst include:
- Fasnacht House
- Alpine Coaster
- Imster Gondola
- Rosengarten Gorge
- Schloss Starkenberg Brewery
- Gurgltal Miners' World
- Benn Raich Race Center
When making plans for your trip to Imst, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight to Innsbruck (INN-Kranebitten) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Imst?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Imst, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Imst are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and December. The months with the most rain are July and August, whereas March and February have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 13°C and at night it is -7°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 137 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 24°C during the day and 2°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 239 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 25°C and the nighttime average is 7°C. Average precipitation for this season is 312 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 17°C and -6°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 171 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Imst is 859 mm.