Find cheap hotels in Kalamazoo
Hotels from £47
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Kalamazoo
Most frequently booked hotels in Kalamazoo
Top budget Kalamazoo hotel deals
Top luxury Kalamazoo hotel deals
Finding Kalamazoo Hotels
So, you're considering travelling to Kalamazoo? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions. You can choose among 95 Kalamazoo hotels and accommodation options to find a place to stay.
Whether you're looking for cheap hotels in Kalamazoo, places to stay for the entire family, or pet-friendly options, Kalamazoo offers different types of accommodation so you can find something you like:
- 9 airport hotels
- 37 budget hotels
- 79 family-friendly hotels
- 20 luxury hotels
- 39 pet-friendly hotels
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Kalamazoo
When you're deciding where to stay in Kalamazoo, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can use the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests recognise these Kalamazoo hotels for their free breakfast:
- Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Kalamazoo
- Quality Inn & Suites Next to the Casino
- Quality Inn
These Kalamazoo hotels are popular with travellers for their swimming pool:
- Baymont by Wyndham Battle Creek/I-94
- Travelodge by Wyndham Paw Paw
- Quality Inn & Suites
Guests who stayed at these Kalamazoo hotels enjoyed the on-site gym:
- Delta Hotels by Marriott Kalamazoo Conference Center
- Allegan Budget Host Inn
- Baymont by Wyndham Battle Creek Downtown
The city of Kalamazoo is known for its casinos, entertainment and beer. Popular attractions in and around Kalamazoo include:
- Kalamazoo Valley Museum
- Kalamazoo Institute of Arts
- Kalamazoo College
- Waldo Stadium
- Western Michigan University
- Milham Park Golf Club
- Portage Creek Bicentennial Park
When arranging your Kalamazoo getaway, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight to Kalamazoo, MI (AZO-Kalamazoo-Battle Creek Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Kalamazoo?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Kalamazoo, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Kalamazoo are typically July and June, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are August and May, whereas February and January have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 12°C and at night it is -8°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 139 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 28°C during the day and 1°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 267 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 29°C and the nighttime average is 8°C. Average precipitation for this season is 289 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 19°C and -7°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 212 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Kalamazoo is 907 mm.