Find cheap hotels in Killaloe
Hotels from £45
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Killaloe
Most frequently booked hotels in Killaloe
Finding Killaloe Hotels
So, you're considering a holiday to Killaloe? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Killaloe has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Killaloe include:
- Homestead at Wolf Ridge
- Polish Kashub Heritage Museum
- Bonnechere Provincial Park
- Water Tower Park
- Crooked Slide Park
- Bonnechere Caves
When is the Best Time to Explore Killaloe?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Killaloe, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Killaloe are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are May and April, whereas March and February have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 6°C and at night it is -19°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 7 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 25°C during the day and -5°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 9 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 26°C and the nighttime average is 4°C. Average precipitation for this season is 9 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 15°C and -16°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Killaloe is 34 mm.