Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, LED TVs and fridges
- Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Drinking and dining options include 3 restaurants, 2 coffee shops/cafés and a bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast offered for a fee
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a health club, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests like the bar and room service
- Steps from Flower Market and Yuen Po Bird Market
- Free local-area shuttle service
Royal Plaza Hotel ratings based on 41 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Royal Plaza Hotel
5 Nov 2018 by e-Business Team
Dear Davina, Many thanks for your valuable comment. We are deeply concerned to know that we have fallen short of your expectations in some areas. Please rest assured that we will look into the issues to improve our services. I am really thankful for your feedback.
28 Aug 2018 by e-Business Team
Many thanks for your excellent review! It is great to know that you enjoyed all aspects of Royal Plaza Hotel. We hope to see you again soon!
Royal Club Room
Family short trip
Great family hotel
It's nice to stay at this hotel especially you upgrade to luxury suit room
nice and modern hotel, but a little bit away from the action
Great hotel, family loved it
About the Royal Plaza HotelLocation 193 Prince Edward Road West, Kowloon,
Royal Plaza Hotel offers its guests an outdoor pool, a kid's pool, a health club, and a sauna. There are 3 restaurants and 2 coffee shops/cafés on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi and wired Internet. A business centre and a limo/town car service are available. Spa services, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the luxury Royal Plaza Hotel. A round-trip airport shuttle (available at scheduled times) is available for a fee. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4.5-star Kowloon hotel.
- 699 guestrooms or units
- 19 levels
- 3 dining venues
- 2 coffee shops
- Bar or lounge
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Free area shuttle
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
- Airport: Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) (31.7 km / 19.7 mi)
- Train station: Hong Kong Mong Kok Station (1.1 km / 0.7 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free area shuttle; airport shuttle
Royal Plaza Hotel offers 699 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and complimentary bottles of water. Beds feature premium bedding. 42-inch LED televisions come with pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary slippers, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LED television
- Films for purchase
- Luxury bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy buffet breakfast for a fee.
Royal Plaza Hotel has 3 restaurants serving lunch only.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times from 7:30 AM to 9 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
To guarantee that rooms are ready for early arrival, the hotel recommends reservations be made the night before for immediate access to the room upon arrival. For a late check-out extension up to 6 PM, a half-day rate representing 50% of the daily room cost will be applied. After 6 PM, a full-day room rate will be applied.
Group Booking Policy: For bookings of 6 rooms or more, this property requires full payment for the stay within 24 hours of booking; payments are nonrefundable. The primary reservation holder must provide names of all guests at time of booking, and each guest must provide ID at check-in. The property will contact guests to receive payment.
Airport transport is offered at scheduled times from 7:30 AM to 9 PM. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for HKD 495 per night.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property requires the credit card holder of the card used for payment to present matching photo identification at check-in. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: HKD 500 per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: HKD 185 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: HKD 160 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: HKD 160 (one-way), (up to 3 years old)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: HKD 495 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Royal Plaza Hotel Kowloon
- Royal Plaza Hotel
- Royal Plaza Kowloon
- Royal Plaza
- Royal Plaza Hotel Hong Kong
- Royal Plaza Hong Kong
You should know
- Royal Plaza Hotel offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 48 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.