Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with LCD TVs, free toiletries and free bottled water
- Free WiFi
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Amenities include multilingual staff and a lift
- Guests like the accommodation for the cleanliness, overall comfort and low noise level
- 13 minutes by foot from Gulbenkian Museum and a 3-minute drive from Santa Justa Elevator
Reviews from Trip Advisor
45.0% of guests recommend out of 172 reviews
About the Patria HotelLocation Av. Duque de Ávila 42, Lisbon, 1050-083
Patria Hotel offers its guests multilingual staff and a lift. WiFi is free in public spaces. This Lisbon hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 18 guestrooms or units
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Lisbon (LIS-Humberto Delgado) (6.7 km / 4.2 mi)
- Train station: Lisbon Entrecampos Station (1.4 km / 0.9 mi)
- Metro station: Saldanha Station (0.1 km / 0.1 mi)
Patria Hotel offers 18 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with complimentary bottles of water and a hairdryer. LCD televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include a bath and shower and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 10.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- 24-hour check-in
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 5 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 10.00 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Patria Hotel Lisbon
- Patria Lisbon
You should know
- One child 12 years old or younger stays free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.