Find cheap hotels in Liscannor
Hotels from £56
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Liscannor
Most frequently booked hotels in Liscannor
Finding Liscannor Hotels
So, you're considering travelling to Liscannor? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions such as Cliffs of Moher.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Liscannor
When you're deciding where you want to stay in Liscannor, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests recognise this hotel in Liscannor for the free breakfast:
- Cliffs of Moher Hotel
The city of Liscannor has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Liscannor include:
- Cliffs of Moher
- Lahinch Beach
- Lahinch Surf School
- Lahinch Seaworld
- Lahinch Golf Club
- Doolin Cave
- Spanish Point Golf Club
When arranging your Liscannor getaway, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight into Shannon (SNN) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Liscannor?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Liscannor, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Liscannor are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are December and January, whereas April and July have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 12°C and at night it is 3°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 236 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 19°C during the day and 4°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 177 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 19°C and the nighttime average is 9°C. Average precipitation for this season is 218 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 16°C and 3°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 287 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Liscannor is 918 mm.