Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, flat-screen TVs and fridges
- Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Enjoy a bite to eat at Al Aqeeq, a buffet restaurant that serves international cuisine
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, a porter and luggage storage
- Guests speak favourably about the area's walkability and the value of their stay
- Just a 2-minute drive from Al Haram and a few minutes from Bin Dawood
- Free local-area shuttle service
Reviews from Trip Advisor
48.0% of guests recommend out of 130 reviews
About the Marriott MadinahLocation King Faisal Street, Medina, 41476
There are 2 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/cafΘ. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. There's an onsite business centre. A free area shuttle within 400 meters is available. A library, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in common area are also featured at the business-friendly Marriott Madinah. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this Medina hotel.
- 1 building
- 150 guestrooms or units
- 10 levels
- 2 dining venues
- Coffee shop
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Free area shuttle
- Laundry facilities
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
- Airport: Medina (MED-Prince Mohammad Bin Abdulaziz) (15.2 km / 9.4 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free area shuttle within 400 meters
Marriott Madinah offers 150 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with laptop-compatible safes and free newspapers. Beds feature down comforters and premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Guests can make use of the in-room fridges and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and a bidet. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and a hairdryer. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Down blanket
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Al Aqeeq – This buffet restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Al Manarat Restaurant – This café specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 4 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
A valid permit to perform Hajj must be presented at the airport and hotel check-in from July 25-August 25, 2019. Guests without valid permits will not be able to check-in. For permit-related questions, please contact the hotel or airline directly. Contact information is provided on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by 4 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 17 for adults and USD 8.5 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Madinah Marriott
- Marriott Madinah
- Marriott Madinah Hotel
- Marriott Madinah Hotel Medina
- Marriott Madinah Medina
- Marriott Madinah Hotel Al Madinah/Medina
- Marriott Medina
- Medina Marriott
You should know
- Only Muslims can go into the holy cities of Mecca and Medina.
- In accordance with local laws, unmarried guests may be restricted from sharing rooms. Guests are obligated to provide proof of marriage, if requested by the property.
- Couples who want to share a room are obligated to provide proof of marriage.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Alcohol isn't served or allowed at Marriott Madinah.