Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with MP3 docking stations, separate sitting areas and 24-hour room service
- Free WiFi
- Drinking and dining options include a restaurant, a coffee shop and a bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Valet parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool or soak in the spa tub
- Treat yourself to massages, body wraps or body treatments at Chuan Spa Melbourne
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a health club, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests speak favourably about the proximity to shopping and the quiet location
- Steps from Eureka Tower and Eureka Skydeck 88
Reviews from Trip Advisor
91.0% of guests recommend out of 6918 reviews
About the The Langham, MelbourneLocation One Southgate Avenue, Southbank, VIC 3006
The Langham, Melbourne offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a health club. Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. A business centre and a limo/town car service are available. A hot tub, a sauna, and spa services are also featured at the luxury The Langham, Melbourne. For a fee, parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 5-star Southbank hotel.
- 1 building
- 388 guestrooms or units
- 24 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Conference centre
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- On-site shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) (25.5 km / 15.8 mi)
- Train station: Spencer Street Station (2.1 km / 1.3 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
The Langham, Melbourne offers 388 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with MP3 docking stations and minibars. This accommodation offers separate sitting areas. Beds feature premium bedding. 42-inch LCD televisions come with premium cable channels and pay-per-view films. Fridges and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and complimentary toiletries. This Southbank hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, safes and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and a hairdryer. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- Sitting area
- MP3 dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
The Langham, Melbourne has a restaurant on site.
Late-night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Pilates classes on site
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Chuan Spa Melbourne has massage/treatment rooms. Services include facials, body wraps, body scrubs and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a spa tub. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and hydrotherapy.
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 55.0 per night.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Per property policy, photocopies of guest identification are taken at check-in. For more details, please contact the property using the number provided on the booking confirmation email.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Debit cards
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 45 for adults and AUD 20 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 64.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 55.0 per night
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Langham Hotel Melbourne
- Langham Melbourne
- Melbourne Langham
- Langham Melbourne Hotel
- The Langham Melbourne
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in EarthCheck, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
This property has been awarded a star rating from the Australian star ratings agency, Star Ratings Australia.