Find cheap hotels in Mol
Hotels from £72
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Mol
Most frequently booked hotels in Mol
Finding Mol Hotels
So, you're considering going to Mol? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Mol
When you're deciding where you want to stay in Mol, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests recognise this hotel in Mol for the free breakfast:
- Corbie Mol
These Mol hotels are popular with guests for their swimming pool:
- Oostappen Vakantiepark Zilverstrand
- Sunparks Kempense Meren
The city of Mol has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Mol include:
- Zilvermeer Recreation Ground
- Jacob Smit Museum
- Kempense Golf Club
- Fifteen Chapels
- Postel Abbey
- Steenhoven Country Club
- Retie Church
When arranging your Mol getaway, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight to Eindhoven (EIN) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Mol?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Mol, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Mol are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are July and June, whereas February and November have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 12°C and at night it is -4°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 6 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 21°C during the day and 3°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 7 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 22°C and the nighttime average is 9°C. Average precipitation for this season is 9 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 17°C and 2°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 6 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Mol is 28 mm.