Find cheap hotels in Newcastle
Hotels from £100
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Newcastle
Most frequently booked hotels in Newcastle
Finding Newcastle Hotels
So, you're considering going to Newcastle? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions. You can choose among 9 Newcastle hotels and accommodation choices to find a place you'd like to stay.
Whether you're searching for budget-friendly hotels in Newcastle, family-friendly places to stay, or pet-friendly choices, Newcastle offers a variety of accommodation types, so you can find something that works for you:
- 2 budget hotels
- 5 family-friendly hotels
- 3 pet-friendly hotels
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Newcastle
When you're thinking about where to stay in Newcastle, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests appreciate this hotel in Newcastle for the free breakfast:
- Donard Hotel
The following Newcastle hotel is popular with guests for the pool:
- Slieve Donard Resort and Spa
Travellers who stayed at this Newcastle hotel enjoyed the on-site-fitness centre:
- Slieve Donard Resort and Spa
The relaxing city of Newcastle is known for its beaches, ocean views and mountain views. Popular attractions in and around Newcastle include:
- Royal County Down Golf Course
- Newcastle Beach
- Dundrum Castle
- Slieve Donard
- Castlewellan Forest Park
- Slieve Bearnagh
- Slieve Binnian
When making plans for your trip to Newcastle, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into Belfast (BHD-George Best Belfast City) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Newcastle?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Newcastle, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Newcastle are typically June and July, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are July and October, whereas February and May have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 10°C and at night it is 2°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 7 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 19°C during the day and 3°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 7 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 19°C and the nighttime average is 8°C. Average precipitation for this season is 9 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 14°C and 2°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 8 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Newcastle is 31 mm.