Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer TVs, minibars and room service (during limited hours)
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool
- Amenities include meeting rooms, laundry facilities and a terrace
- Guests speak favourably about the restaurant and the helpful staff
- Just a 3-minute drive from The collegiate church of Saint Gertrude and 9 minutes from Chateau de Seneffe
- Pets welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
56.0% of guests recommend out of 703 reviews
About the Van der Valk Nivelles-Sud HotelLocation Chaussée de Mons 22 , Nivelles, 1400
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. An outdoor pool, a terrace, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the eco-friendly Van der Valk Nivelles-Sud Hotel. Free self parking is available.
- 115 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- 2 buildings
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Tour and ticket information
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Brussels (BRU-Brussels - National)
- Train station: Nivelles Station (2.9 km / 1.8 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Van der Valk Nivelles-Sud Hotel offers 115 forms of accommodation with minibars and a safe. This Nivelles hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Coffee maker
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM.
Van der Valk Nivelles-Sud Hotel has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 7 per night.
- Pets: EUR 10 per pet, per day
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
- No rollaway/extra beds available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 13.50 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 7 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Van der Valk Nivelles-Sud
- Van der Valk Nivelles-Sud Hotel
You should know
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.