Renovations + Closures
The following facilities or services will be unavailable from August 24 2020 to October 31 2020 (dates subject to change):
- Children's club
- Dining venue(s)
- Fitness facilities
Simply walk outside to feel the sun on your face at the white sand beach. You'll be playing in the surf in no time with a free ride on the hotel's complimentary beach shuttle. Lie back and work on your tan with relaxing beach amenities, such as umbrellas and sunloungers. At ANA InterContinental Manza Beach Resort, you can cool off in one of the 2 the outdoor swimming pools and indulge in a pampering afternoon at the full-service spa. There are 6 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/cafΘ and a nearby corner/local shop. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include A poolside bar and A bar/lounge. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. This luxury hotel also offers a water park (surcharge), a kids' pool and a seasonal outdoor pool. You'll have access to the outdoor pool at a partner property. For a fee, parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4.5-star Onna hotel.
- 1 building
- 400 guestrooms or units
- 9 levels
- 6 dining venues
- 5231 sq ft of conference space
- 486 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1983
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Kid's club (surcharge)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Beach lounge chairs
- Towels for the beach
- Umbrellas for the beach
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Charging station for electric cars
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Corner/local shop
- Outdoor picnic space
- Gift shop
- Computer for guest use
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- On-site shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms:
, Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas:
, Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
, Valet parking (surcharge)
, RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
Airport: Naha (OKA) (56.7 km / 35.2 mi)
Property shuttles: Free beach shuttle; airport shuttle
Parking: Valet parking, self parking, and RV/bus/truck parking available for a surcharge
ANA InterContinental Manza Beach Resort offers 400 forms of accommodation with minibars and a safe. Rooms open to balconies. This accommodation offers separate sitting areas. Beds feature premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. 42-inch LED televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit with a deep soaking bath and a rainfall showerhead. Bathrooms are also outfitted with bathrobes, slippers and designer toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include a hairdryer and free toiletries. In-room massages and an iron/ironing board can be requested. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Private balcony
- Sitting area
- Deep-soaking tub
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LED television
- Satellite channels
- Luxury bedding
- Pillow options
- Shower and tub combination
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cots (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
- Wheelchair accessible
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Aqua Belle – This poolside buffet restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Unkai – Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specialises in Japanese cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Open selected days.
The Oriental Grill – This beach restaurant specialises in Asian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Open selected days.
Orchid – This buffet restaurant specialises in regional cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Open daily.
Salvatore Cuomo & Bar – Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specialises in Italian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Open selected days.
Late-night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
2 the outdoor swimming pools and 2 hot tubs are on site. In addition to a seasonal outdoor pool, other recreational amenities include a private beach, an outdoor tennis court, a water park (surcharge) and a 24-hour health club.
Guests aged under 18 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snorkelling on site
- Fishing on site
- Cave exploring nearby
- Beach volleyball on site
- Kayaking on site
- Hot springs on site
- Motor boating on site
- Windsurfing on site
- Parasailing on site
- Playground on site
- Beach yoga on site
- Ecotours nearby
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Boat tours on site
- Mountain climbing nearby
- Basketball on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Personal motorised watercraft on site
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
Urumo Spa has 3 treatment rooms, including rooms for couples. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, Thai massages and facials. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, reflexology and thalassotherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a spa tub. Public bath/onsen services include an indoor public bath. This service features separate men's and women's areas.
The spa is open daily. Guests under 11 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Couples treatment rooms
- Number of indoor hot springs - 2
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Number of indoor/outdoor hot springs - 2
- Thalassotherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Sauna in spa
- Prenatal massage
- Spa tub in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 11
- Thai massage
- Indoor public bath (no mineral springs)
If you have any requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is: 18
Special check-in instructions:
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for JPY 10000.0 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification may be required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitiser.Contactless check-out is available.The property affirms that it follows sanitisation practices of Clean Promise (IHG) guidelines.
- Service animals are allowed
- Service animals are exempt from fees/restrictions
- Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly
- Temperature checks are available to guests
- Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
- Commonly touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- Contactless check-out is available
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wear personal protective equipment
- Protective clothing is available for guests
- Masks are available for guests
- Gloves are available for guests
- Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitiser
- Property does not follow sanitisation practices of any association
- Staffed front desk
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Contactless check-in is not available
- Property follows a brand or regulatory agency's sanitisation guidelines Clean Promise (IHG)
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
- Number of children who can stay for free – 2
- Debit cards
- No gap period between guests' stays
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: JPY 500 per person, per stay
The resort fee includes:
- Pool access
- Beach access
- Beach towels
- Fitness centre access
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Business centre/computer access
- Internet access
- In-room safe
- Additional inclusions
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 3356 for adults and JPY 1740 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 1730 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: JPY 870 (one-way), (from 3 to 11 years old)
- Self-parking fee: JPY 750 per night
- Valet parking fee: JPY 1500 per night
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 10000.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- ANA Manza Beach Resort
- ANA Manza InterContinental
- InterContinental ANA Manza
- InterContinental ANA Manza Beach
- InterContinental ANA Manza Beach Onna
- InterContinental ANA Manza Beach Resort
- InterContinental ANA Manza Beach Resort Onna
- Manza Resort
- Ana Intercontinental Manza Beach Hotel Onna-Son
- InterContinental Manza Beach Resort Onna
- InterContinental Manza Beach Onna
- InterContinental Manza Beach
- Ana Intercontinental Manza
- ANA InterContinental Manza Beach Resort Onna
- ANA InterContinental Manza Beach Resort Hotel
- ANA InterContinental Manza Beach Resort Hotel Onna
You should know
- The seasonal pool will open in March and close in January.
- Pool access available from 9 AM to 5 PM LOCALIZE
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children aged 12 years old and younger stay free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
url importing http://www.ebookers.com/Okinawa-Hotels-ANA-InterContinental-Manza-Beach-Resort.h16455-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&
There was an error importing /Okinawa-Hotels-ANA-InterContinental-Manza-Beach-Resort.h16455-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&, error: javax.servlet.jsp.JspTagException: 301 http://www.ebookers.com/Okinawa-Hotels-ANA-InterContinental-Manza-Beach-Resort.h16455-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&