Find cheap hotels in Osage Beach
Hotels from £41
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Osage Beach
Most frequently booked hotels in Osage Beach
Top budget Osage Beach hotel deals
Top luxury Osage Beach hotel deals
Finding Osage Beach Hotels
So, you're thinking about going to Osage Beach? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions. You can choose among 325 Osage Beach hotels and accommodation choices to find a place to stay.
Whether you're looking for inexpensive hotels in Osage Beach, family-friendly places to stay, or pet-friendly options, Osage Beach has different types of accommodation so you can find something you like:
- 16 budget hotels
- 68 family-friendly hotels
- 11 luxury hotels
- 27 pet-friendly hotels
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Osage Beach
When you're deciding where you want to stay in Osage Beach, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests appreciate the following hotels in Osage Beach for their free breakfast:
- Quality Inn Lake of the Ozarks
- 3B'S Bed & Breakfast
- Town & Country Motel
These Osage Beach hotels are popular with guests for their swimming pool:
- The Lodge at Old Kinderhook Golf Resort
- Baymont by Wyndham Osage Beach
- The Lodge at Port Arrowhead
Guests who stayed at these hotels in Osage Beach liked the on-site gym:
- Camden on the Lake Resort & Spa
- Breathtaking Panoramic View - Top Floor Lands End Condo - 2 min From Outlet Mall
- Convenient 3BR Family Friendly Harbour Towne Hilltop At MM1
Exploring Osage Beach
The city of Osage Beach is known for its golf, swimming and shopping. Popular attractions in and around Osage Beach include:
- Osage Beach Premium Outlets
- Bagnell Dam
- Ozark Caverns
- Ozarks Caverns Visitors Center
- Lake of the Ozarks
- Ozarks Amphitheater
- Bridal Cave
When making plans for your trip to Osage Beach, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight to Versailles, MO (VRS-Roy Otten Memorial Airfield) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Osage Beach?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Osage Beach, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Osage Beach are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are May and September, whereas January and February have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 17°C and at night it is -6°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 188 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 30°C during the day and 4°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 361 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 32°C and the nighttime average is 11°C. Average precipitation for this season is 310 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 23°C and -5°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 240 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Osage Beach is 1099 mm.