Find cheap hotels in Paleopolis
Hotels from £44
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Paleopolis
Most frequently booked hotels in Paleopolis
Finding Paleopolis Hotels
So, you're thinking about a trip to Paleopolis? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions. You can choose among 6 Paleopolis hotels and accommodation options to find a place to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Paleopolis
When you're thinking about where you want to stay in Paleopolis, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests like the following Paleopolis hotels for their free breakfast:
- Micra Anglia - Boutique Hotel Andros
- Paradise Art Hotel
The following Paleopolis hotels are popular with travellers for their swimming pool:
- Anemomiloi Andros Apartments
- Paradise Art Hotel
The quaint city of Paleopolis is known for its island setting. Popular attractions in and around Paleopolis include:
- Kairis Library
- Museum of Contemporary Art
- Archaeological Museum of Andros
- Paraporti Beach
- Maritime Museum of Andros
- Tourlitis Lighthouse
- Afanis Naftis
When making plans for your holiday in Paleopolis, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight to Ermoupolis (JSY-Syros Island National) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Paleopolis?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Paleopolis, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Paleopolis are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are October and February, whereas September and May have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 16°C and at night it is 8°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 8 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 28°C during the day and 11°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 3 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 23°C and the nighttime average is 9°C. Average precipitation for this season is 8 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Paleopolis is 19 mm.