Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with pillowtop beds, 24-hour room service and flat-screen TVs
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy Italian cuisine while dining at Wine & Dine
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include babysitting, dry cleaning/laundry and concierge services
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the comfy beds and spaciousness
- Within a 10-minute walk of Moulin Rouge and Casino de Paris
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 316 reviews
About the Grand Pigalle HôtelLocation 29 Rue Victor Massé, Paris, Paris 75009
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. Tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in common area are also featured at the business-friendly Grand Pigalle Hôtel. This 4-star Paris hotel is smoke free.
- 37 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- Built in 2014
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) (28.3 km / 17.6 mi)
- Train station: Paris-St-Lazare Station (1.8 km / 1.1 mi)
- Metro station: Pigalle Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
Grand Pigalle Hôtel offers 37 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include a shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Paris hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks; local and long-distance calls are complimentary (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and blackout curtains. In-room massages, hypo-allergenic bedding and an iron/ironing board can be requested.A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Pillow options
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Long distance calls (free)
- Local calls (free)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 11 AM.
Wine & Dine – This restaurant specialises in Italian cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Late-night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive after 9 PM must contact this property in advance to arrange check-in. Please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
This property accepts Maestro card as an additional method of payment. For more details, please contact the property using the number provided on the booking confirmation email.
Group Booking Policy: For bookings of 5 rooms or more, this property has different booking conditions and cancellation policy. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Grand Pigalle Hôtel
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No pets or service animals allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 9 and EUR 20 per person (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Grand Pigalle Hôtel Paris
- Grand Pigalle Hôtel
- Grand Pigalle Paris
- Grand Pigalle
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.