Find cheap hotels in Pasu
Hotels from £24
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Pasu
Most frequently booked hotels in Pasu
Finding Pasu Hotels
So, you're thinking about going to Pasu? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Pasu has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Pasu include:
- Pasu Glacier
- Batura Glacier
When is the Best Time to Explore Pasu?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Pasu, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Pasu are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and December. The months with the most rain are March and April, whereas November and June have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 16°C and at night it is -2°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 236 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 30°C during the day and 5°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 185 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 31°C and the nighttime average is 9°C. Average precipitation for this season is 148 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 25°C and -2°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 101 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Pasu is 670 mm.