Find cheap hotels in Pennedepie
Hotels from £46
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Pennedepie
Most frequently booked hotels in Pennedepie
Finding Pennedepie Hotels
So, you're thinking about going to Pennedepie? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Pennedepie has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Pennedepie include:
- Manoir d'Apreval
- Seine Bay
- Eugene Boudin Museum
- Deauville Saint-Gatien Golf Club
- Plateau de Grace
- Mont Joli
- Butin Beach
When making plans for your trip to Pennedepie, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight to Deauville (DOL-Saint-Gatien) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Pennedepie?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Pennedepie, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Pennedepie are typically August and September, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are December and November, whereas May and September have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 11°C and at night it is 2°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 7 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 18°C during the day and 6°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 6 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 21°C and the nighttime average is 12°C. Average precipitation for this season is 6 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 17°C and 5°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Pennedepie is 28 mm.