Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, plasma TVs and minibars
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy a bite to eat at Tabú Grill, Bar & Lounge, a fine-dining restaurant with a beachfront location
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool
- Indulge with Swedish massages, body treatments or body wraps at Amani Spa
- Services include babysitting, dry cleaning/laundry and concierge services
- On-site recreation includes a health club
- Guests speak favourably about the area's walkability and the proximity to shopping
- Just a 3-minute drive from King's Beach and a few minutes from Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University
- Airport shuttle service available for a fee
Reviews from Trip Advisor
71.0% of guests recommend out of 1273 reviews
About the Radisson Blu Hotel, Port ElizabethLocation Corner of Marine Drive And Ninth Avenue, Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape 6001
Radisson Blu Hotel, Port Elizabeth offers its guests a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a health club. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. There's an onsite 24-hour business centre. A terrace, multilingual staff, and concierge services are also featured at the business-friendly Radisson Blu Hotel, Port Elizabeth. A round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. This 4-star Port Elizabeth hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 173 guestrooms or units
- 18 levels
- Built in 2009
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Valet parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Port Elizabeth (PLZ) (6.3 km / 3.9 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking; valet parking available for a surcharge
Radisson Blu Hotel, Port Elizabeth offers 173 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Plasma televisions come with satellite channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Plasma television
- Satellite channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM and at the weekend from 6:30 AM to 11 AM.
Tabú Grill, Bar & Lounge – This beachfront fine-dining restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a health club.
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, Amani Spa. Services include hot stone massages, sports massages, Swedish massages and facials. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and hydrotherapy. The spa is equipped with a steam room.
The spa is open daily.
- Hot stone massage
- Swedish massage
- Steam room in spa
- Sports massage
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at 6 AM
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Airport transport is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. For details, please contact the property in advance.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Parking height restrictions apply
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: ZAR 190 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 200 per vehicle (one way)
- Valet parking fee: ZAR 30 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Radisson Blu Hotel Port Elizabeth
- Radisson Blu Port Elizabeth
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Port Elizabeth Hotel Port Elizabeth
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Port Elizabeth Summerstrand
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Quality graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa's official quality assurance organisation.