Find cheap hotels in Rasipuram
Hotels from £13
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Rasipuram
Most frequently booked hotels in Rasipuram
Finding Rasipuram Hotels
So, you're thinking about travelling to Rasipuram? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Rasipuram has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Rasipuram include:
- Anna Park
- Infant Jesus Cathedral
- Sona College of Technology
When is the Best Time to Explore Rasipuram?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Rasipuram, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Rasipuram are typically May and April, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are October and November, whereas February and January have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 35°C and at night it is 23°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 16 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 40°C during the day and 27°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 178 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 38°C and the nighttime average is 27°C. Average precipitation for this season is 248 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 35°C and 24°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 396 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Rasipuram is 838 mm.