Find cheap hotels in Rathdowney
Hotels from £63
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Rathdowney
Most frequently booked hotels in Rathdowney
Finding Rathdowney Hotels
So, you're thinking about going to Rathdowney? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Rathdowney has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Rathdowney include:
- Rathdowney Information Centre & Historical Museum
- Mount Barney National Park
- Mount Chinghee National Park
- Kooroomba Vineyards and Lavender Farm
- Boonah Golf Club
- Templin Historical Village
- Moogerah Dam
When arranging your Rathdowney getaway, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight into Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Rathdowney?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Rathdowney, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Rathdowney are typically December and January, whereas the coldest months are usually July and August. The months with the most rain are October and January, whereas September and August have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 32°C and at night it is 17°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 10 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 28°C during the day and 7°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 9 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 26°C and the nighttime average is 5°C. Average precipitation for this season is 6 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 32°C and 12°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 10 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Rathdowney is 35 mm.