The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay offers its guests a full-service spa, a golf course, and outdoor tennis courts. There are 3 restaurants on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Business amenities include a 24-hour business centre and a limo/town car service. Event space at this hotel measures 21100 square feet (1960 square metres) and includes conference rooms. An indoor pool, a hot tub, and a 24-hour fitness centre are also featured at the luxury The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay. For a fee, parking is available. This 5-star Half Moon Bay hotel is smoke free.
- 261 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- 4 buildings
- 3 dining venues
- 21100 sq ft of conference space
- 1960 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 2001
- Bar or lounge
- Kid's club (surcharge)
- Supervised kids' activities (surcharge)
- Charging station for electric cars
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- On-site shopping
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms:
Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas:
Valet parking (surcharge)
, RV, bus, truck parking
Airport: San Francisco International Airport (SFO) (39.1 km / 24.3 mi)
Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay offers 261 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with iPod docking stations and laptop-compatible safes. Beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets, down comforters and premium bedding. 42-inch Smart televisions come with premium satellite channels, pay-per-view films and Netflix. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower, bathrobes, slippers and designer toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and complimentary newspapers, as well as telephones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis. Amenities available on request include hypo-allergenic bedding.
- iPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Smart television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Separate bath and shower
- Cots (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Local calls (free)
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout curtains
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Navio – This seafood restaurant only serves dinner.
The Conservatory – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Ocean Terrace – This restaurant only serves lunch. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Guests can play rounds at the 18-hole golf course and enjoy other recreation facilities including 6 outdoor tennis courts. An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna, a 24-hour fitness centre and complimentary bicycles.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Free bicycles on site
- Golf lessons on site
- Golfing on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Tennis lessons on site
- Fishing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Horse riding nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
The Ritz-Carlton Spa has 12 treatment rooms, including rooms for couples. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, Swedish massages and facials. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including hydrotherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub and a steam room.
The spa is open daily. Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Number of treatment rooms 12
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body treatments
- Body wraps
- Facial treatments
- Body scrubs
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Sauna in spa
- Prenatal massage
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
If you have any requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- Visual alarms in hallways
- Handrails in stairways
- Wheelchairs available on site
- Well-lit path to entrance
- Stair-free path to entrance
- Pool hoist on site
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Wheelchair-accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices in meeting rooms
- Assistive listening devices available
- Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- Braille or raised signage
- Valet for wheelchair-equipped vehicle
- Wheelchair-accessible path to lift
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Wheelchair-accessible spa
- Wheelchair-accessible pool
- Wheelchair-accessible fitness centre
- Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business centre
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 81.94 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
- Pets: USD 200 per pet, per night
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room (weight limit: 40 lbs)
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmationService animals are exempt from fees.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
This property accepts credit cards and debit cards; cash is not accepted
Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification may be required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
This property accepts credit cards and debit cards. Cash is not accepted. This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place. Disinfectant is used to clean the property. Guests are provided with hand sanitiser and masks are required in public areas. This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Commitment to Clean (Marriott) guidelines.
- Service animals are allowed
- Service animals are exempt from fees/restrictions
- Car recommended
- Masks are compulsory at the property
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitiser
- Staffed front desk
- Property follows a brand or regulatory agency's sanitisation guidelines Commitment to Clean (Marriott)
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
- Debit cards
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: USD 3.50 per accommodation, per night
- Resort fee: USD 50.00 per accommodation, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 32 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 54 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 200 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 81.94 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Half Moon Bay Ritz-Carlton
- Ritz-Carlton Half Moon Bay
- Ritz-Carlton Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Ritz-Carlton Half Moon Bay Hotel
- Ritz Half Moon Bay
- Ritz Carlton Half Moon Bay
- The Ritz Carlton Half Moon Bay Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Half Moon Bay Ritz Carlton
- The Ritz Carlton, Half Moon
- The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay Hotel
- The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay Half Moon Bay
- The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay Hotel Half Moon Bay
You should know
- Pool access available from 7:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.
url importing http://www.ebookers.com/Half-Moon-Bay-Hotels-The-Ritz-Carlton,-Half-Moon-Bay.h602927-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&
There was an error importing /Half-Moon-Bay-Hotels-The-Ritz-Carlton,-Half-Moon-Bay.h602927-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&, error: javax.servlet.jsp.JspTagException: 301 http://www.ebookers.com/Half-Moon-Bay-Hotels-The-Ritz-Carlton,-Half-Moon-Bay.h602927-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&