Find cheap hotels in Sihanoukville
Hotels from £18
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Sihanoukville
Most frequently booked hotels in Sihanoukville
Top budget Sihanoukville hotel deals
Top luxury Sihanoukville hotel deals
Finding Sihanoukville Hotels
So, you're considering a trip to Sihanoukville? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions. You can choose among 147 Sihanoukville hotels and accommodation options to find a place you'd like to stay.
Whether you're looking for budget-friendly hotels in Sihanoukville, places to stay for the entire family, or pet-friendly choices, Sihanoukville has different types of accommodation so you'll be able to find something that will work for you:
- 46 airport hotels
- 14 budget hotels
- 53 family-friendly hotels
- 10 luxury hotels
- 18 pet-friendly hotels
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Sihanoukville
When you're deciding where you want to stay in Sihanoukville, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests appreciate these Sihanoukville hotels for the free breakfast:
- Long Set Resort
- Marina Villa
- Mary Beach Hotel and Resort
These Sihanoukville hotels are popular with travellers for their pool:
- Mary Beach Hotel and Resort
- OC Hotel
Guests who stayed at these Sihanoukville hotels liked the on-site fitness centre:
- Independence Hotel Resort & Spa
- Golden Sea Hotel & Casino
- Don Bosco Hotel School
The relaxing city of Sihanoukville is known for its beaches, ocean views and swimming. Popular attractions in and around Sihanoukville include:
- Kbal Chhay Waterfalls
- Ream National Park
- Phsar Leu Market
- Golden Lions Roundabout
- Ochheuteal Beach
- Serendipity Beach
- Victory Beach
When making plans for your trip to Sihanoukville, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight into Sihanoukville (KOS) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Sihanoukville?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Sihanoukville, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Sihanoukville are typically April and March, whereas the coldest months are usually January and December. The months with the most rain are September and October, whereas February and January have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 32°C and at night it is 23°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 4 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 32°C during the day and 26°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 16 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 30°C and the nighttime average is 25°C. Average precipitation for this season is 28 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 30°C and 23°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 20 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Sihanoukville is 68 mm.