Find cheap hotels in Stresa
Hotels from £68
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Stresa
Most frequently booked hotels in Stresa
Top budget Stresa hotel deals
Top luxury Stresa hotel deals
Finding Stresa Hotels
So, you're considering a holiday to Stresa? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions such as Borromeo Plaza. You can choose among 90 Stresa hotels and accommodation options to find a place you'd like to stay.
Whether you're searching for budget hotels in Stresa, places to stay for the entire family, or pet-friendly choices, Stresa offers different types of accommodation so you can find something that will work for you:
- 11 airport hotels
- 5 budget hotels
- 29 family-friendly hotels
- 9 luxury hotels
- 33 pet-friendly hotels
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Stresa
When you're thinking about where to stay in Stresa, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests like these Stresa hotels for the free breakfast:
- Bed and Breakfast “Le Isole”
- Hotel Belvedere
- Hotel Boston
The following Stresa hotels are popular with travellers for their pool:
- Regina Palace Hotel
- Grand Hotel Bristol
- Hotel Astoria
Travellers who stayed at these Stresa hotels appreciated the on-site fitness centre:
- Hotel La Palma
- Grand Hotel Des Iles Borromees
- Hotel Astoria
The city of Stresa is known for its swimming, boating and castle. Popular attractions in and around Stresa include:
- Borromeo Plaza
- Stresa Ferry Terminal
- Villa Ducale
- Congressi Palace
- Villa Pallavicino Park
- Villa La Palazzola
- Stresa-Alpino-Mottarone Cable Car
When making plans for your holiday in Stresa, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight into Lugano (LUG-Agno) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Stresa?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Stresa, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Stresa are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are October and May, whereas February and March have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 16°C and at night it is -2°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 183 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 27°C during the day and 6°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 277 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 29°C and the nighttime average is 12°C. Average precipitation for this season is 234 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 21°C and -1°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 264 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Stresa is 958 mm.