Find cheap hotels in Swansea
Hotels from £79
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Swansea
Most frequently booked hotels in Swansea
Finding Swansea Hotels
So, you're thinking about travelling to Swansea? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions. You can choose among 16 Swansea hotels and accommodation options to find a place to stay.
Whether you're searching for cheap hotels in Swansea, places to stay for the entire family, or pet-friendly options, Swansea has different types of accommodation so you can find something that will work for you:
- 3 budget hotels
- 7 family-friendly hotels
- 3 luxury hotels
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Swansea
When you're thinking about where you'd like to stay in Swansea, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests recognise the following Swansea hotels for their free breakfast:
- Redcliffe House
- Meredith House
The following Swansea hotels are popular with travellers for their swimming pool:
- Piermont Retreat
- Swansea Beach Chalets
The walkable city of Swansea is known for its beaches, ocean views and natural parks. Popular attractions in and around Swansea include:
- Glamorgan War Memorial
- East Coast Heritage Museum
- Waterloo Point
- Jubilee Beach
- Bark Mill Museum
- Kates Berry Farm
- Spiky Bridge
When is the Best Time to Explore Swansea?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Swansea, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Swansea are typically January and February, whereas the coldest months are usually July and June. The months with the most rain are November and December, whereas June and February have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 22°C and at night it is 10°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 114 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 19°C during the day and 4°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 115 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 16°C and the nighttime average is 4°C. Average precipitation for this season is 132 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 21°C and 7°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 163 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Swansea is 524 mm.