Find cheap hotels in Tanjung Malim
Hotels from £10
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Tanjung Malim
Most frequently booked hotels in Tanjung Malim
Finding Tanjung Malim Hotels
So, you're thinking about travelling to Tanjung Malim? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Exploring Tanjung Malim
The city of Tanjung Malim has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Tanjung Malim include:
- Sultan Idris Education University
- Sarang Art Hub
- Sultan Azlan Shah Polytechnic
- Lembah Beringin Golf & Country Club
- Kelab Golf & Country Kuala Kubu Bharu
- Fraser's Hill Golf Club
When is the Best Time to Explore Tanjung Malim?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Tanjung Malim, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Tanjung Malim are typically March and February, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are April and November, whereas July and March have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 33°C and at night it is 22°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 17 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 33°C during the day and 23°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 22 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 32°C and the nighttime average is 23°C. Average precipitation for this season is 16 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 31°C and 23°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 25 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Tanjung Malim is 80 mm.