Find cheap hotels in Te Awanga
Hotels from £52
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Te Awanga
Most frequently booked hotels in Te Awanga
Finding Te Awanga Hotels
So, you're considering a holiday to Te Awanga? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Exploring Te Awanga
The city of Te Awanga has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Te Awanga include:
- Clearview Estate
- Cape Kidnappers
- Napier Beach
- National Aquarium of New Zealand
- Bluff Hill Domain Lookout
- Cape Kidnappers Golf Course
- Te Mata Estate
When making plans for your trip to Te Awanga, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight to Napier (NPE-Hawke's Bay) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Te Awanga?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Te Awanga, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Te Awanga are typically January and February, whereas the coldest months are usually July and August. The months with the most rain are June and July, whereas January and October have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 25°C and at night it is 11°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 235 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 21°C during the day and 5°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 323 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 18°C and the nighttime average is 5°C. Average precipitation for this season is 311 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 24°C and 8°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 203 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Te Awanga is 1072 mm.