Find cheap hotels in Tešanj
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Tešanj
Most frequently booked hotels in Tešanj
Finding Tešanj Hotels
So, you're thinking about travelling to Tešanj? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Tešanj has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Tešanj include:
- Usora River Park
- Holy Trinity Church
- Teslic Square
When is the Best Time to Explore Tešanj?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Tešanj, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Tešanj are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are October and June, whereas February and January have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 15°C and at night it is -4°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 128 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 28°C during the day and 4°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 224 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 29°C and the nighttime average is 9°C. Average precipitation for this season is 200 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 20°C and -3°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 225 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Tešanj is 777 mm.