Find cheap hotels in Tsushima
Hotels from £59
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Tsushima
Most frequently booked hotels in Tsushima
Finding Tsushima Hotels
So, you're thinking about a trip to Tsushima? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Tsushima
When you're thinking about where you'd like to stay in Tsushima, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests recognise the following Tsushima hotel for the free breakfast:
- Toyoko Inn Tsushima Izuhara
The city of Tsushima has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Tsushima include:
- Hachimangu Shrine
- Banshoin Temple
- Tsushima Folk History Museum
- Tsushima City Office
When arranging your Tsushima getaway, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight into Tsushima (TSJ) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Tsushima?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Tsushima, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Tsushima are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are July and June, whereas January and December have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 14°C and at night it is -2°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 154 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 26°C during the day and 6°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 484 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 30°C and the nighttime average is 15°C. Average precipitation for this season is 615 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 23°C and -1°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 156 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Tsushima is 1409 mm.