Find cheap hotels in Vervins
Hotels from £52
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Vervins
Most frequently booked hotels in Vervins
Finding Vervins Hotels
So, you're thinking about a trip to Vervins? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The culturally-rich city of Vervins is known for its restaurants. Popular attractions in and around Vervins include:
- Museum of Thierache
- Pays de Thierache Tourism Office
- Museum of the Dark Ages
- La Roseraie Pourpre
When is the Best Time to Explore Vervins?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Vervins, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Vervins are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are August and July, whereas April and March have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 12°C and at night it is 0°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 129 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 22°C during the day and 3°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 146 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 25°C and the nighttime average is 9°C. Average precipitation for this season is 171 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 18°C and 2°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 148 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Vervins is 594 mm.