The city of Vijayamangalam has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Vijayamangalam include:
- Tirupur Kumaran Park
- Avinashi Temple
- Samayapuram Mariamman Temple
- Uttukuli Murugan Temple
- Corporation Park
- Arudra Kabaliswarar Temple
- Arulmigu Kadu Anumantharaya Swamy Temple
When is the Best Time to Explore Vijayamangalam?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Vijayamangalam, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Vijayamangalam are typically April and March, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are October and November, whereas January and February have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 37°C and at night it is 18°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 0 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 37°C during the day and 22°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 178 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 32°C and the night-time average is 22°C. Average precipitation for this season is 140 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 32°C and 19°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 311 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Vijayamangalam is 629 mm.