Experience feeding and touching alpacas at Alpaca World
Meet other animal like white deer, mules, hinnies and ponie
Get and feel fresh air by riding Eco electric cart
enjoy the picnic at the breezy and cool Starlight Plaza
Gaze to Chuncheon beauty from Gubongsan Mountain Observatory
About this activity
What's included, what's not
Roundtrip transport to and from Seoul
English-Chinese speaking staff
Jade Garden, Alpaca World Entrance fees
1 free drink at the cafe (under KRW6,500)
Meals and additional drink
Pick up from hotel to meeting point
Know Before You Book
If you are bringing any extra luggage such as a baby buggy or wheelchair, please inform our staff. Our staff will contact you by email after you finish the payment to confirm the booking. Please notice to your email.
Price is applied for age from 3 ~ not limited age. Infant under 35 months is free of charge but not occupied a seat on the bus. Please inform our staff too if you will bring your baby.
Travelling time may take as much as twice the normal time on Weekends and Public Holidays.
What you can expect
Alpaca World is the one and only in Korea where you can see, feed and touch alpacas, white deers, mules, hinnies and ponies. Besides, you can also enjoy the picnic at the breezy and cool Starlight Plaza or in Wood Cafe.
Jade Garden, created under the theme of “Small Europe in the Forest,” is located near Jade Palace Golf Club on a plot of land measuring 160,000 square meters. The 24 distinctively-themed areas in the garden boast a total of 3,000 plant species including rhododendrons, maple trees, irises, and blueberry bushes as well as patches of thick, natural forests.
Gubongsan Mountain Observatory is one of the most scenic driving courses in Chuncheon, stunning with its breath-taking views both day and night. You can enjoy sitting on the wooden deck and watching the world around you at its finest.
Itinerary is subject to weather and traffic conditions.
- 7:20am Depart from Hongik Univ. Station Exit 4
- 8:00am Depart from Myeongdong Station Exit 2
- 8:10am Depart from Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 10
- 9:40am Arrive at Jade Garden
- 11:00am Leave for Alpaca World
- 12:10am Arrive at Alpaca World (Have lunch at your own expenses)
- 3:10pm Leave for Gubongsan Café Street
- 3:40pm Arrive at Gubongsan Café Street
- 4:40pm Leave for Seoul
- 6:30pm Arrive at Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station
- 6:40pm Arrive at Myeongdong Station
- 7:20pm Arrive at Hongik Univ. Station
- Jade Garden, Alpaca World
- Hongcheon-gun Gangwon-do 250-810
- Hongik Univ. (Hongdae) Station Exit 4
- Seogyo-dong Seoul 121-210
- Myeongdong Station Exit 2
- Myeong-dong Seoul
- Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 10
- 279 Euljiro-dong
- Jung-gu 서울특별시 100-197
Download the ebookers app and make the most of your trip
- Profit! You earn more BONUS+ in the app than on desktop
- Get real-time travel updates, such as gate changes and flight delays
- View upcoming trip details, hotel address information and get maps for directions