Cliffs of Moher Wild Atlantic Way, Kilmacduagh Abbey, Galway
Cleaning and safety practices
- Visit the breathtaking Cliffs of Moher
- Journey through the lunar landscapes of The Burren
- Explore the city of Galway and enjoy the vibrant side of it
- Visit the ruins of Kilmacduagh Monastery
- Follow Wild Atlantic Way and drive through Irish villages
Cliffs Of Moher, Burren and Galway Tour From Dublin
Live Commentary in English
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Not recommended for those with walking disabilities (a fair amount of walking involved)
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, with heart complaints, pregnant women or other serious medical conditions
- Group of 12 people or more will not be accepted, even if the group make separate bookings: Up to 60 people on board
- Galway may or may not be the last stop before returning to Dublin. The locations might be visited in a different order, depends on traffic and weather.
- Not recommend for small children. If you child/baby is very used to long day tours and walking, please book 1 seat per child/baby and bring 1 child/baby seat per child/baby. Sitting on parent's lap is not allowed.
What you can expect
Go on a fantastic day trip through some of the most spectacular countryside in Ireland! We will drive along a route that is filled with Norman Tower houses, lakes, horses and other farm animals. A great way to see how real life and farming works in the West of Ireland.
Kilmacduagh Monastery (Exclusive to this tour, 15 to 20-mins)
This 1000-year-old ruin and graveyard will give you the opportunity to take some pictures of the “real” Ireland. It has one of the finest collections of monastic buildings in the country. A very rare chance to take pictures of a 12th century Round Tower located amongst this abundance of early Christian buildings dating back to the 11th century.
Cliffs of Moher (Around 1.5 hours)
As soon as you arrive, you will be surrounded by beauty and captivated by nature. Spot colonies of rare birds soaring above the cliff-face, see and hear the full force of the wild and wonderful Atlantic Ocean from below and follow the many trails for stunning views that will take your breath away. You can also learn more about the natural wonder in the Cliffs of Moher Visitor Centre. Entrance fees included.
The Burren (Around 20 - 30 mins)
Be sure to bring your camera, as the unusual karst rocks make for some dramatic photo opportunities, and views stretch out towards the Aran Islands and the Twelve Bens mountain range. Here you can find Mediterranean, Arctic and Alpine plants growing next to each other. You will also see 3/4 of Ireland’s native flora and numerous ancient monuments, megalithic tombs, fairy forts and famous Celtic crosses.
Wild Atlantic Way
You will now follow the entire Wild Atlantic Way between Ennistymon and Galway. And driving through villages like Kinvara, Ballyvaughan, and Kilfenora. Not to mention the amazing views over the Atlantic with Galway and the Aran Islands in the distance
Galway (Around 1 to 1.5 hours)
Explore this amazing little city which was described by the writer W.B Yeats as “The Venice of the West”. Galway, the city of the tribes, is Ireland’s cultural capital. This free-spirited, artistic and bohemian city has an ambience all of its own. Explore the cobblestoned pedestrian streets that are continuously alive with music and discover the hidden gems of Galway’s speciality shops, boutiques and cafes.
Arriving in Dublin around 7:30pm - 8:30pm
*Please note that all times are approximate. The locations might be visited in a different order, depends on traffic and weather.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travellers
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Masks required
- Hand sanitiser provided
- Cliffs Of Moher County Clare
- Outside Dublin City Gallery The Hugh Lane, Parnell Square North, Dublin 1
- Finn McCools Tours Rotunda
- Dublin County Dublin D01 F2X9
Download the ebookers app and make the most of your trip
- Profit! You earn more BONUS+ in the app than on desktop
- Get real-time travel updates, such as gate changes and flight delays
- View upcoming trip details, hotel address information and get maps for directions